Car accidents • Wrongful death • Medical malpractice • Workplace injuries
When you or someone you love suffers from a catastrophic injury, it is necessary to consult with an experienced attorney who can effectively assert your rights. At the Law Offices of Seymour Wasserstrum, we are experienced in handling all personal injury claims and offer strategic and aggressive representation to maximize our clients’ recovery for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and long term care needs. Where a family has suffered the wrongful death of a loved one, we make sure that they are fully compensated for all losses.
Personal injury victims deserve aggressive advocacy to maximize recovery for all pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and long-term care needs. Contact us to ensure that you and your family get the compensation you need and deserve.
In every personal injury case, we take a comprehensive approach to understand every immediate and future need for our clients. We understand that every case is different and every client has unique needs. Whether you are looking for a quick and efficient settlement or you want to take your case to trial, we have the experience, resources, and strategy you need to successfully resolve your case.
Our personal injury team is experienced in handling the following:
- Motor vehicle accidents: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents
- Medical malpractice: surgical errors, emergency room errors, prescription errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, birth injuries
- Worker’s compensation and workplace injuries
- Social Security Disability: We can assist you in obtaining all benefits to which you are entitled if you are unable to work due to a serious physical, mental or emotional disability
- Premises liability: slip and fall accidents, negligent security, failed maintenance on residential or commercial property
- Products liability: defective products, dangerous products, failure to warn, pharmaceutical company liability, Legal and dental malpractice
Car accident claims and motor vehicle accidents
A car accident claim could involve a minor fender bender and injuries or a significant wrongful death claim. Many insurance companies will seek to settle your case with minimal payout. If you have been involved in a car accident, do not settle with an insurance company before first consulting with an experienced lawyer. You may be entitled to compensation exceeding an initial offer. Our attorneys can help you obtain the full compensation to which you are legally entitled.
Contact the Law Offices of Seymour Wasserstrum for a free consultation with an experienced New Jersey car accident and personal injury lawyer.