Car accidents • Wrongful death • Medical malpractice • Workplace injuries
When you or someone you love suffers from a catastrophic injury, or other serious injuries from an accident, don't you want to learn about all of the legal rights that are available to you or your loved one? . At the Law Offices of Seymour Wasserstrum, we are experienced in handling personal injury claims from various types of accidents, and our goal is to help to maximize our clients' recovery for pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and long term care needs. Where a family has suffered the wrongful death of a loved one, we help to make sure that they are fully compensated for all losses.
Personal injury victims deserve aggressive advocacy to maximize recovery for all pain and suffering, medical expenses, lost wages, and long-term care needs. Contact us so that we can help you and your family get the compensation you need and deserve.
We are happy to help you in the following types of cases:
- Motor vehicle accidents: car accidents, motorcycle accidents, pedestrian accidents, trucking accidents
- Medical malpractice: surgical errors, emergency room errors, prescription errors, misdiagnosis, failure to diagnose, birth injuries, bad reactions to vaccines, cases involving serious illnesses or injuries from use of Roundup and Zantac.
- Worker's compensation and workplace injuries
- Social Security Disability: We can help you in getting everything you're entitled to if you can't work due to a serious physical, mental or emotional disability
- Premises liability: slip and fall accidents, negligent security, failed maintenance on residential or commercial property
- Products liability: defective products, dangerous products, failure to warn, pharmaceutical company liability, Legal and dental malpractice
Car accident claims and motor vehicle accidents
A car accident claim could involve a minor fender bender and injuries or a significant wrongful death claim. Many insurance companies may try to settle your case with minimal payout. If you have been involved in a car accident, I suggest that you don't settle with an insurance company before first consulting with an experienced lawyer. You may be entitled to a lot more money than the first offer made to you by the insurance company.
Contact the Law Offices of Seymour Wasserstrum for a free consultation with an experienced New Jersey car accident and personal injury lawyer.